Bluebeam Revu Standard – simplify your workflow with this reliable and powerful software!
Experience the best-in-class PDF creation, Markup, editing and collaboration technology. The Bluebeam Revu Standard option also includes all the tools you need to switch to a more efficient and organised paperless workflow. The software is a key solution for intuitive PDF Markup, editing and collaboration for your business.
Bluebeam Revu Standard essential features:
- Bluebeam studio is included.
- 2D and PDF Markup: Customisable Markups allow you to Redline PDFs.
- Markups List: All annotation data can be tracked in an easy and customisable list.
- Tool Chest: Custom tools can be saved and shared based on your workflows.
- Sets: All in a single tab – an endless number of various source files can be viewed and navigated in one document.
- Measurement Tools: Take quicker and more precise calculations from your PDF.
Which professionals use Bluebeam Revu Standard?
- The core features of Revu are required by contractors, owners and estimators.
Bluebeam Revu for Windows is available in three editions: Standard, CAD, and eXtreme.
Cloud A2K is Bluebeam Platinum Partner. We help countless businesses around Australia simplify and improve the efficiency of their digital workflow. Bluebeam software solutions are trusted by over 1 million professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries worldwide - so you can rest assured you are making the right choice.
It’s essential finding the right software for your business. Our industry experts are here to help you find the solution you need. Contact us now on 1800 223 562 if you have any questions and want to learn more.
Make the switch now and invest in the Bluebeam solution that fits your business!
We also offer Revu CAD and Revu eXtreme in our Bluebeam range.
Please Note: 3rd party providers cannot purchase Revu licences directly from the eStore. Only End Users’ details must be entered at payment. If the order is not for the end user it will be rejected.