Bluebeam Revu eXtreme – get the most out of your work with this fully loaded, flexible and dynamic version!
This software edition includes Revu Standard, Revu CAD and Bluebeam Studio
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme is designed for power users who want to take their paperless workflows to the next level. This edition is the most powerful, most reliable and most efficient PDF solution on the market. This robust solution allows you to automate complex processes and push document collaboration to its limits.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme essential features:
- Every feature in Revu CAD and Revu Standard are included.
- Batch Link: an infinite number of hyperlinks based on file name, page region or page label can automatically be generated.
- Batch Slip Sheet: new revisions including their corresponding current sheets can automatically be matched and you can also carry over all Markup data.
- OCR: Scanned PDFs can be converted into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Quantity Link: measurement totals from several PDFs to Excel can easily be linked.
- Automatic Form Creation: Create PDF documents from scanned or digital files automatically.
- Batch Sign and Seal: a digital signature or professional seal over a group of multiple files can rapidly be applied.
Which professionals use Bluebeam Revu Extreme:
- Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators and other power users, who need to automate complex processes, will greatly benefit from using Revu eXtreme.
Bluebeam Revu for Windows are available in three editions: Standard, CAD, and eXtreme.
Cloud A2K is an authorised Bluebeam reseller. We help countless of businesses around Australia simplify and improve the efficiency of their digital workflow. Bluebeam software solutions are trusted by over 1 million professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries worldwide - so you can rest assured you are making the right choice.
It’s essential finding the right software for your business. Our industry experts are here to help you find the solution you need. Contact us now on 1800 223 562 if you have any questions and want to learn more.
Make the switch now and invest in the Bluebeam solution that fits your business!
We also offer Revu Standard and Revu CAD in our Bluebeam range.
Please Note: 3rd party providers cannot purchase Revu licences directly from the eStore. Only End Users’ details must be entered at payment. If the order is not for the end user it will be rejected.