Bluebeam Revu CAD – maximise your efficiency with this smart and powerful software!
This software edition includes Revu Standard and Bluebeam Studio
Markup, Editing and Collaboration technology comes with Revu CAD. It increases productivity and improves communication on your projects by enabling digital processes from start to end. This solution is perfect for CAD users and includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
Bluebeam Revu CAD essential features:
- All features in Revu standard are included
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Generate PDFs from Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp pro, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Generate PDFs from Revit, SketchUp Pro, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an infinite number of documents from CAD softwares and apply cover sheets, stamps, headers, footers and more.
Which professionals use Bluebeam Revu CAD:
- Architects and Engineers, who need the additional plugin functionality to supplement their chosen CAD software, will greatly benefit from using Revu CAD.
Bluebeam Revu for Windows are available in three editions: Standard, CAD, and eXtreme.
Cloud A2K is an authorised Bluebeam reseller. We help countless of businesses around Australia simplify and improve the efficiency of their digital workflow. Bluebeam software solutions are trusted by over 1 million professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries worldwide - so you can rest assured you are making the right choice.
It’s essential finding the right software for your business. Our industry experts are here to help you find the solution you need. Contact us now on 1800 223 562 if you have any questions and want to learn more.
Make the switch now and invest in the Bluebeam solution that fits your business!
We also offer Revu Standard and Revu eXtreme in our Bluebeam range.
Please Note: 3rd party providers cannot purchase Revu licences directly from the eStore. Only End Users’ details must be entered at payment. If the order is not for the end user it will be rejected.